S&P 500 Falls as GE, Intel Earnings Disappoint InvestorsLu Wang and Callie Bost
Most U.S. stocks retreated, dragging the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index lower for the week, as earnings from companies including General Electric Co. to Intel Corp. disappointed investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner