Most Gen Y Consumers Plan to Buy High-Tech Cars, Survey SaysKeith Naughton
While young consumers may not be as passionate about cars as their parents, most still plan to buy or lease one within the next three years, according to a new study. And they would like it to be a fully connected hybrid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States