China's Massive Spring Festival Travel Forecast: 3.6 Billion Passenger TripsBy
Once again China is gearing up for the world’s biggest migration of people, the gargantuan transportation surge that comes every year during the 40-day Chinese New Year holiday period. This year, the Chunyun— literally, “Spring Festival Transport”—begins Jan. 16. The most important night for the masses of travelers will fall on the last day of the month, when Chinese gather with their families to celebrate, eat jiaozi, and light firecrackers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas