United Drops $1.08 Billion of Airbus Orders in Jet ShiftMary Schlangenstein and Robert Wall
United Continental Holdings Inc., the world’s second-biggest airline, canceled orders for 12 Airbus SAS single-aisle planes valued at about $1.08 billion that the carrier said were no longer needed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances