Great Wall’s H8 Dents Confidence in Asia’s Richest Car ChiefBloomberg News
Great Wall Motor Co.’s billionaire Chairman Wei Jianjun pushed back deliveries of the company’s most expensive SUV after the automotive press panned the Haval H8 in test drives. It turned out to be a $2.4 billion decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans