China's Crackdown on Conspicuous Consumption Hasn't Slowed Down Rolls-RoyceBy
If you’re a super-rich Chinese entrepreneur thinking of buying a luxury car, Rolls-Royce has a new special option for you. Even more than in other markets, China’s mega-rich rely on chauffeurs. “Hardly any customer is driving the car him or herself,” says Henrik Wilhelmsmeyer, China director for Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. “In other places, many of the customers are driving the cars themselves.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas