Warrnambool CEO Says Stalemate Possible in Cheese M&A TussleDavid Stringer
Warrnambool Cheese & Butter Factory Co., the Australian target of a two-way takeover battle, says a stalemate is possible between rival suitors for the nation’s oldest dairy producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy