SAC’s Cohen Focus of Trial as Martoma Rebuffs U.S.Bob Van Voris
Mathew Martoma may have the one thing prosecutors have been unable to find in their probe of SAC Capital Advisors LP: a direct link between founder Steven Cohen and insider trading. Having refused to cooperate, Martoma now faces trial for what the government claims was the biggest illegal trade in U.S. history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations