Crocs Shares Rise as Blackstone Takes $200 Million StakeDave McCombs and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Crocs Inc. rose the most in more than four years after saying Chief Executive Officer John McCarvel will retire and Blackstone Group LP will invest $200 million in the maker of colorful plastic clogs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap