Aussie Dollar Set for Biggest Yearly Drop Since ’08 on Fed TaperMariko Ishikawa
Australia’s dollar headed for its biggest yearly decline since 2008 as signs of improvement in U.S. economy boosted expectations the Federal Reserve will continue to scale back stimulus that has debased the greenback.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis