Microsoft’s Nokia Deal Said to Face China Limits on Patent FeesBloomberg News
Chinese mobile phone makers asked regulators to make sure Microsoft Corp.’s 5.44 billion euro ($7.5 billion) bid to take over Nokia Oyj’s handset business doesn’t result in higher patent fees on wireless technology, said two government officials with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day