Wall Street Landlord Loses Round One in Ohio School Tax FightHeather Perlberg and John Gittelsohn
It was a good day for Mike Yane, a history teacher in Huber Heights, Ohio. A December storm covered the modest Dayton suburb in snow, and Wayne High School opened two hours late. His students who walk to class could use the extra time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap