Severstal Billionaire Proposes WTO as Route to Steel CutsYuliya Fedorinova and Alex Sazonov
Alexey Mordashov, who has lost about $1.4 billion of his fortune in a year from a slump in steelmaker OAO Severstal’s shares, says countries need to agree on global cuts in output to save the industry from itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts