How Madonna’s $35 Tops Make Macy’s Unbeatable: Corporate FinanceMatt Robinson and Cotten Timberlake
Macy’s Inc. is rewarding bondholders with the retail industry’s biggest returns as the most-profitable U.S. department store boosts sales in the face of what may be the weakest holiday shopping season since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life