How Madonna’s $35 Tops Make Macy’s Unbeatable: Corporate FinanceMatt Robinson and Cotten Timberlake
Macy’s Inc. is rewarding bondholders with the retail industry’s biggest returns as the most-profitable U.S. department store boosts sales in the face of what may be the weakest holiday shopping season since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders