Sony Said to Explore Sale of Gracenote Audio-Recognition ServiceAdam Satariano
Sony Corp., looking to shed units to focus on fewer products, hired Frank Quattrone’s Qatalyst Partners to explore a sale of its Gracenote audio-recognition software business, two people briefed on the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy