Emerging-Market ETF Declines Before Fed as Turkey TumblesGabrielle Coppola, Maria Levitov and Ian Sayson
The iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index exchange-traded fund fell, snapping a two-day advance, ahead of the Federal Reserve’s policy statement tomorrow. Turkey’s stocks led world losses amid corruption arrests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day