S&P Revises Bulgaria Outlook to Negative on Low Economic GrowthElizabeth Konstantinova
Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services revised its outlook for Bulgaria to negative from stable on low economic growth, high unemployment and political uncertainty amid recurring protests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing