Russia Seen Pushing Back Rate Cuts on Inflation Outlook for 2014Scott Rose
Economists pushed back forecasts for a cut in Russia’s benchmark rate today after the central bank said that inflation would slow to next year’s target of 5 percent only in the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas