NSA Panel Said to Urge Civilian Leader, Safeguard PrivacyChris Strohm
A White House advisory committee examining federal spy programs says in a draft report the government should continue collecting bulk records on every U.S. phone call with new restrictions to protect privacy, said an administration official familiar with the report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy