Fed to Come Under ‘Rigorous’ House Scrutiny, Hensarling SaysCraig Torres and Jeff Kearns
Representative Jeb Hensarling, chairman of the U.S. House committee that oversees the Federal Reserve, said he plans to subject the Fed to unprecedented scrutiny while considering legislation over the coming year that may focus on its structure, mandates and powers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License