Abercrombie CEO Gets New Contract Amid Investor DissentLindsey Rupp
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Chief Executive Officer Mike Jeffries got a new contract with the teen-apparel retailer amid weakening earnings and a shareholder’s call for him to be replaced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day