SEC Questioned Twitter About User Growth Slowdown Pre-IPOAlex Barinka and Sarah Frier
Twitter Inc., leading up to its Nov. 6 initial public offering, faced questions from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission about slowing user growth and whether people were losing interest in viewing ads -- the company’s main source of revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone