Barclays Fund Gained on Libor Fixing, Lawsuit SaysKit Chellel
Barclays Plc ran a proprietary trading fund that profited from the bank’s attempts to manipulate benchmark interest rates, the plaintiff in the U.K.’s first lawsuit linked to Libor misconduct said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing