Barrick’s Thornton Weighs Return to Gold HedgeSteven Frank and Christopher Donville
Four years after Barrick Gold Corp. stopped hedging bullion sales, its next chairman, John Thornton, says the practice makes sense and is worth considering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash