Sony and Renesas Said to Begin Talks Over Chip Plant SaleMariko Yasu, Takashi Amano and Grace Huang
Sony Corp. is set to begin formal talks to buy a Japanese chip plant from Renesas Electronics Corp. to increase production of smartphone image sensors, people with knowledge of the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy