UBS Investment Bank Bans Multibank, Social Chat RoomsElena Logutenkova and Gaurav Panchal
UBS AG, Switzerland’s biggest bank, is banning the use of multibank and social chat rooms at its investment-banking division as global regulators probe the alleged manipulation of foreign exchange rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs