Dubai Expo 2020 Win Stokes Bets of Faster Economic GrowthDana El Baltaji and Zainab Fattah
Dubai, the emirate that teetered on the brink of default in 2009, was picked to host the World Expo 2020 exhibition, becoming the first Middle Eastern city to win a bid in the event’s 162-year history. The city’s benchmark index surged to its highest in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing