Deutsche Telekom CEO Says It’s Time for Europe Phone MergersTino Andresen and Cornelius Rahn
Europe’s phone companies must seize the moment to consolidate if they want to stand up to international competition, Deutsche Telekom AG Chief Executive Officer Rene Obermann said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe