Invel to Buy Pangaea in Largest Greek Real Estate DealNeil Callanan
Invel Real Estate Partners agreed to buy most of National Bank of Greece SA’s real estate unit for 653 million euros ($882 million), betting on a recovery in the country’s economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy