Fluid’s Watson-Powered Shopping App Will Debut Next YearAlex Barinka
Fluid Inc., an Internet startup that helps shoppers create custom Brooks Brothers suits and Reebok sneakers, will introduce its first app powered by International Business Machines Corp.’s Watson system by mid-2014, pushing the technology into the consumer market for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans