Copper Drops From Two-Week High on Outlook for Fed Stimulus CutJae Hur
Copper declined for the first time in four days on concern that the Federal Reserve may start reducing stimulus in coming months amid improving U.S. economic data, reducing the demand outlook for the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing