BlackBerry Executives Leave as CEO Rebuilds ManagementHugo Miller
BlackBerry Ltd. announced the departure of three top executives as new Chief Executive Officer John Chen shifts away from the consumer market to try to turn around the struggling smartphone maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone