Gold Analysts Most Bearish Since June on Fed Taper: CommoditiesNicholas Larkin
Gold analysts are the most bearish since June as the Federal Reserve signaled it may ease stimulus “in coming months” as the economy expands, cooling demand for an investment haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster