After Nokia, STMicro Bets on European FactoriesMarie Mawad
Gerard Matheron could write volumes about how STMicroelectronics NV suffered as orders from its largest customer plunged. Instead, the chief of its biggest European factory has squeezed years of pain into a short slogan hanging over his desk: “Falling down to bounce back stronger.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy