Airport Auction Tests Readiness for World Cup: Corporate BrazilAnna Edgerton, Christiana Sciaudone and David Biller
A $2.6 billion airports auction this week will test Brazil’s ability to attract major operators and revamp infrastructure before the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympics after a first sale drew criticism for failing to do so.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap