Uralkali Deal Seen Failing to Mend Trust Among Potash PeersYuliya Fedorinova
Billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov’s planned purchase of a stake in OAO Uralkali opens the door to reviving a global marketing venture, while failing to restore potash prices undermined by mistrust and high stockpiles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn