Cholesterol Guidelines Move Forward as Risk Tool DebatedDrew Armstrong and Michelle Fay Cortez
Concerns raised by two Harvard researchers over new treatment guidelines for heart risk shouldn’t change the method used for determining what patients should get cholesterol-lowering drugs, top U.S. heart doctors said today at the American Heart Association meeting in Dallas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing