London Heathrow Airport to Open First Electronic Cigarette ZoneLananh Nguyen
Gamucci, an electronic cigarette maker, said it will open the world’s first airport “vaping zone” at London’s Heathrow this month.
The 30 square-meter (322 square-feet) indoor area will open on Nov. 25 at Heathrow’s Terminal 4 in the international departure lounge, Gamucci said in an e-mailed statement.
The company is the fastest-growing electronic cigarette brand in the U.K., it said in the statement, citing research by Neilsen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap