AIG’s ILFC Bidders Said in Talks to Add Backers to GroupCathy Chan and David Welch
Taiwanese tycoon Richard Tsai and Chinese financier Xiao Jianhua are in talks to help fund a $4.2 billion bid for American International Group Inc.’s aircraft-leasing unit, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day