Lewis Lapham: Dorothy’s Shoes Morph From Silver to Ruby
In L. Frank Baum’s 1900 novel, “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,” as well as the subsequent cartoon, stage musical and silent movies, Dorothy’s slippers are silver.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020