Global Medical Isotope Shortage Follows S. Africa Plant LeakPaul Burkhardt
A leak at a South African Nuclear Energy Corp. plant this month has caused a global shortfall in the supply of isotopes used in millions of medical procedures every year, including treatment and diagnosis of cancer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations