Ghana Raises Value-Added Tax to Boost Revenue For ProjectEkow Dontoh and Moses Mozart Dzawu
Ghana will use the extra money raised from a higher value-added tax to fund infrastructure projects starting next year, Deputy Finance Minister Cassiel Ato Forson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy