Most European Stocks Rise as Stoxx 600 Climbs Sixth WeekSofia Horta e Costa
Most European stocks advanced, with the Stoxx Europe 600 Index rising for a sixth consecutive week, as investors weighed U.S. industrial data to gauge the strength of the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks