Southwest-JetBlue Seen Reprising Flight-Slot DuelMary Schlangenstein
The sale of prized airport flight slots as part of the American Airlines-US Airways Group Inc. merger is poised to trigger a second faceoff between the country’s biggest low-cost carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States