Big Pharma's Patent Cliff
Drugs going off-patent in 2014 contribute just under $50 billion in pharmaceutical industry revenue. Not all products losing protection face imminent competition from generics; biological products and drugs delivered by devices are best poised to extend their money-spinning streak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge