Transaction Tax at Odds With French Euronext Call, Perol SaysMark Deen and Fabio Benedetti-Valentini
Groupe BPCE Chairman Francois Perol said he sees a contradiction between French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici’s call for support for the Paris stock exchange and Europe’s planned financial transaction tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing