Drill-Rig Shortage May Delay Total’s Caspian Natural-Gas ProjectZulfugar Agayev
Total SA needs drilling rigs by 2017 to meet its development targets at the Caspian Sea natural-gas field of Absheron, the company’s regional manager said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure