Police Found Blunkett Voicemails in News Corp. Lawyer’s SafeJeremy Hodges
Recordings of voice mails left by former Home Secretary David Blunkett on the phone of a woman he was having an affair with were discovered in the safe of News Corp.’s U.K. lawyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap