Lululemon Strikes a Familiar Pose: Foot in MouthBy
The workout never seems to end for the Lululemon corporate communications team. Just as they finished cleaning up the PR mess that came from its see-through pants kerfuffle and the resignation announcement of their chief executive officer, founder Chip Wilson implied that plus-size people should shop elsewhere.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’