French Shoppers to Reduce Christmas Budget, Study ShowsJulie Cruz
French shoppers plan to cut their Christmas-season spending, joining Italians and Greeks in reducing purchases as unemployment in the euro region lingers at record highs, a study by Deloitte LLP shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States